Monday, November 10, 2008

Yes, wedding bells

I am so sorry to have forgotten to mention some of the happiest news about Michael. Yesterday, Sunday, Nov. 9. Michael was married to his long-time sweet-heart Kayla. It was a very special ceremony complete with a pastor. (Technically, there is some confusion about a certified marriage license, but it doesn't really matter. Knowing Michael, he was most looking forward to the wedding night!) What matters most is the smiles the event brought to Michael's face. He smiles so much as it is, but apparently his wedding day meant the world to him.

As for his parents comments, I need to ask Laura, (so Laura if you call me that would be great,) but I have talked to Mike Sr. He said it was a great day. It was so much fun to see Michael laughing and smiling so much. Kayla is such a sweet-heart and they have known each other for, "like forever."

I will get more info on the wedding I am sure. Apparently, the whole room was full of happy people. At the center of it was Michael.

Thanks to Michelle for the note about the wedding.

Peace.

2 comments:

Shelski said...

Hi Viv.....Shelski is my nickname that my Grandpa Hough gave me a long time ago, I'm really Michelle Erickson. Greg, Brett, and I stopped by yesterday to see Michael on our way back home from hunting in Kansas. I told Michael if I had known there was to be a wedding I would have washed my hair!!

Vivian Clark, Messy News Girl said...

LOL! That is part of the fun of the Internet! Sometimes, even when we know who you are, we don't know who you are!

I am so glad that you guys were able to go see Michael. AND you got to see the wedding! How cool is that? I am sure he didn't care that you didn't wash your hair!

Too funny!

Thanks for the comments. See ya!