Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

We cannot do great things on this Earth, only small things with great love. Mother Teresa

Well, folks, that's it for me for the day. I have a few errands to run before heading south for Thanksgiving dinner with my family. South meaning Cannon Falls.

I just love getting together with my family. We have so much fun together you just could not imagine. I have three siblings who are some of the most awesome people I know. And their spouses are just as cool, adorable and lovable as my sibs.

Not to mention all of my way-cool nieces and nephews! Don't get me started. I am so proud of all of the them — big and small ones.

Where would any of us be without my mom and dad? Not to mention how very cool they are.

I am so thankful for my family. I have been truly blessed.

Happy thanksgiving to all of you!

Peace.


We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have. Frederick Keonig

2 comments:

Jeanne LaMoore said...

Thanks for the kind words! Back at you! Looking forward to seeing everyone together at Christmastime. Will you all make it to Leech Lake?

Vivian Clark, Messy News Girl said...

Jeanne,
I know we are all planning on making it to Leech Lake for a great big LaMoore family Christmas! I think the only ones who will be missing will be missing are Taylor and Akimi. They can't make it back from Japan. But Taylor wants to be included in the name drawing. How about your boys? All 3 planning on makign it home?