Sunday, March 8, 2009

Me, my Jeep and my iPod

I just returned from a weekend road trip. It was a weekend photo shoot at snowcross in Hayward, Wisc. As always, the racing was fast and furious. Saturday's weather was awesome and even with an SPF45, I got sunburned on my face. Possibly a little windburn, too.

So the trip home was nice. I like driving. I like driving a lot. My dream car (if I ever win the lottery) is a Jeep Wrangler so I can drive these beautiful back roads topless. The Jeep I mean.

Until I win the Lottery, I have settled for a Jeep Grand Cherokee. I like it, but I can't go topless. I just have to put the windows down.

So, there I was heading out of Hayward, Wisc. traveling east on Cty. Rd 77. It is a beautiful road. I had the windows open and the radio cranked. As if I have not subjected my ears to enough decibels from the roaring of the snowmobiles. But I was in the mood for a little fresh new country music.

I lost the radio station before I got to Danburry, so I plugged in my iPod.I couldn't decide on a playlist, so I chose starting at the beginning of all of my songs in my library. I started at the beginning — Songs that begin with the letter "A."

By the time pulled into my garage, I had listend to 54 songs. I am not done with the letter A yet.

Surprising to me were all the good songs with titles that begin with A. I had a great trip home.
And now, I am going to take 4 Advil and go to sleep.

Pease.

No comments: